St. Pete Yacht and Tennis Club, St. Pete Beach, FL is located at the Northern most tip of St. Pete Beach where Blind Pass splits from Boca Ciega Bay to make its run southward to the Gulf of Mexico. Surrounded by deep water on three sides. Set apart by its beautiful landscape and breathtaking views over Blind Pass, Boca Ciega Bay, and the Gulf of Mexico.
The St. Pete Yacht & Tennis Club, St. Pete Beach, FL is the perfect Florida beach lifestyle of living with all of the amenities that you desire. Deep water protected dockage support up to 50’ yachts. Lighted clay tennis courts with shelters and pro shop surrounded by natural and architectural beauty. Just minutes to the white sandy Gulf of Mexico Beaches that stretch for miles, restaurants, shops, dancing and entertainment, trolley, free rides and many forms of transportation are all available to you.
Adjacent to the main clubhouse of St. Pete Yacht and Tennis Club, St. Pete Beach, FL is the competition-size swimming pool and hot tub with breathtaking views over Boca Ciega Bay. The community club house features a bar and dining area overlooking the huge waterfront deck plus cooking area, exercise/fitness room, health club with sauna and game room. 24 hour security, covered parking and Insurance coverage of all community areas, buildings and recreational facilities are provided.
This is your perfect chance to own a luxury condominium residence at St. Pete Yacht and Tennis Club, St. Pete Beach, FL at the most prestigious of all beach areas on the Gulf of Mexico.
What are your advantages in buying now? Prices are low and appreciation potentials are high with condominiums on the beach, always in limited supply. All the factors point to St. Pete Beach as a place for sound investment or simply a great place to live.
Anne Hensel and Manny Baginski of South Beaches Real Estate Professionals will answer any questions or provide you with more detailed information about St. Pete Yacht and Tennis Club, St. Pete Beach, FL or any other waterfront and beach communities of the South Gulf Beaches of Pinellas County, FL.
Call us today at 727 410 7777 for more info.
Absolutely stunning waterfront condo for sale in St. Pete Beach.
9425 Blind Pass Rd unit 703 at the St. Pete Beach Yacht and Tennis Club.
Two bedroom two full bath 1175 heated square feet plus nice size balcony.
This direct waterfront condo is one of a kind. Completely remodeled to the highest standard with incredible views onto Boca Coega Bay, the Intracoastal Waterways of Tampa bay and even the Gulf of Mexico.
I can sit here and type all day long and still would not be able to list all the features of this amazing condo. I really think that unit 703 is by far the most stunning waterfront condo in the complex.
Upgrades and custom design features include a custom kitchen with exotic Aphrodite granite counter tops, high end faucets,fully wired computer and charger station, a built-in desk and high impact front door.
All kitchen appliances are high-end like the Asko dishwasher, 5 burner GE monogram cook top, stainless and glass Miele range hood, and so much more.
Porcelain tile flooring and crown molding throughout the entire condo. Surround sound system, light fixtures all on dimmers.
The master bedroom offers a custom-built in storage and entertainment center, a king platform bed with under bed storage, matching end tables and matching custom bathroom vanity.
This 7th floor condo at the prestigious Yacht and Tennis Club of St Pete Beach is in the sought after Constellation building! The Yacht and Tennis Club is a gated community located on acres of prime waterfront and has a secure, guarded entrance 24/7.
This great condo community offers a waterfront, olympic size heated pool, 15 person Jacuzzi, waterfront BBQ areas, 7 Har-Tru tennis courts, a state of the art fitness center, men’s and women’s saunas and a Clubhouse with all the bells and whistles. Boat slips are also available for sale at the St. Pete Yacht and Tennis Club.
The St. Pete Beach Yacht and Tennis Club is ideally located just steps from the white, sandy beaches of Treasure Island and surrounded by the Intracoastal waterways and Boca Ciega bay. You will find restaurant, beach bars, cafes, grocery stores and so much more within walking distance.
List of upgrades and custom features for 9425 Blind Pass Rd #703
- Custom kitchen and bath cabinets and custom storage built-in
- Top and exotic granite counter top – rare Aphrodite (Slab was $10k)
- Custom lighting effects and electrical solutions
- Recessed rope lighting behind crown moldings
- Hide-away hair dryer plugs in both bathrooms
- Lighting inside and under kitchen cabinets
- Dimmer on stainless and glass Miele range hood
- Raised ceiling in master closet for added storage
- Living room wired for surround sound
- Fully wired computer station and charging stations in kitchen; cable for TV and printer in kitchen
- Fully renovated top to bottom with high-end materials
- Tile floors throughout – rectified porcelain tile laid on diagonal
- Top end tile and marble in bathrooms with 2 showers
- High end faucets and fixtures; Kohler shower seats in both showers
- Lighted European faucet in kitchen ($1,000)
- Stealth fan in master bedroom
- Handicap accessible master bedroom/bath doorways; walls in shower reinforced if grab bars are needed
- Reverse osmosis system and water softener system
- Crown molding throughout
- New interior doors and moldings
- Hurricane rated high impact front door, adjustable storm/screen door
- Open floor plan.
- Tiled balcony
- Designer glass tile backsplash in kitchen
- High end appliances including Asko dishwasher, GE Monogram cook top, oven and microwave
- Designer special effect wallpaper in living room
- Faux paint in hallway and kitchen by local artist
- Gulf views from the kitchen and guest bedroom, intracoastal views from master bedroom, living room and balcony
- Storage, Storage, Storage!
- Bedroom master suite with custom-built in storage, king platform with under bed storage, matching end tables and bathroom vanity
Pool at the St Pete Beach Yacht and Tennis Club.
I just love the pool area at the St Pete Beach Yacht and Tennis Club. The Pool is an “Olympic” size pool and measures 60 by 40 feet. On the shallow end it is 3 feet and 10 feet on the deep end. The huge pool deck has 7 umbrella tables and around 80 lounge chairs. Adjacent to the pool is the 15 person Jacuzzi and the Gazebo.
The Pool sit on the northern end of the property, overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway and Boca Ciega Bay.